What are our requirements for directory listings?
WorkingManLaw is a leading resource for companies seeking to expand their online presence at minimal cost—or for free!
In order to preserve the high quality of this great resource, we require all listing submissions to meet our quality guidelines.
Directory listing requirements
- We only accept businesses located in the United States.
- Only English-language websites can be reviewed at this time.
- Websites that redirect to another site will not be accepted
- No pornography, gambling or adult sites will be accepted.
- Sites that largely consist of affiliate links or doorway pages will not be accepted
- Sites that are still “under construction” or contain broken links and images will be rejected.
If your submission does not meet these requirements, then your listing will be rejected and your money refunded (if you signed up for the PRO subscription).
Tips and tricks for creating your business listing
Tip #1: Chose the most appropriate category
Choose the category that best describes your site, products and services. This will help consumers find your listing more easily. Each URL you submit comprises 1 listing. Do not submit the same URL more than once.
Tip #2: Clearly describe what you offer
Use an appropriate name for your site title, such as your company, product or service name. Irrelevant titles or titles that are too long will be edited or may cause your submission to be rejected. Also, use appropriate descriptions that will clearly indicate what services you offer. Overly promotional language may be removed or your submission may be rejected.